Terms & Conditions
Carlos Water Sports referred to hereafter as “The Company” is privately owned and operated.
1. “The Company” operates as an introducer/commissioned agent for the goods/services reserved and as such the ticket issuers’ terms & conditions of sale apply unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices & Information provided by “The Company” are done so based on “The Companies” best knowledge at the time and is offered as a guideline only. “The Company” Accept no responsibility for information given that either is out of date/no longer applies.
3. In the event that the product/service purchased is provided by “The Company” it is governed by the “The Companies” terms & conditions of sale, a full copy of which is available on request.
4. In the case where the product(s)/service(s) reserved are provided a no-refund/transfer policy applies unless:-
4.1 The Company is unable to provide the service/product or a suitable alternative.
4.2 The purchaser gives a minimum of 48hrs notice of intention to cancel the service/product requested in which case a refund of 50% of the total purchase cost will be awarded*
5. “The Company” will not be held responsible for accidents, damage/loss of personal belongings, missed transportation or non-fulfilment of given instruction.
* Requests for refunds are awarded on an individual case basis. If awarded, a refund will only be made in the original method of payment and upon the return of the original ticket(s) issued
** All bokings completed online through our booking sites will be subject to a cancellation / administration fee of 5 € – if canceled less than 48 hours before the selected date.